Siberian Husky Dominance Test
Think you’re in charge of your household? Or perhaps your husky dog is? Take the test below to figure out exactly who’s in charge.
1) Does your husky leave the spot you want to sit at without making a fuss?
2) What do you do when you’re walking in a hall/room and your husky is blocking your way?
He moves away or I gently make him move away.
I go around him or step over him.
3) Who walks through the doors first?
4) Who eats first?
Me & my family
5) Is your husky obedience trained?
6) Does your husky take possessions of toys, food, food bowl, treats, etc?
7) What happens during a walk?
I walk and my husky follows (next to or behind) without pulling on the leash
My husky pulls on the leash in any direction he wants as I follow
8) Does your husky mind grooming?
Yes, he makes a fuss about it and seems to refuse
No, he sits patiently and waits for me to be done
9) Does your husky stare directly into your eyes?
10) Does your husky growl or snap at you?